Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Taipei National University of the Arts (國立台北藝術大學)


Happiness is everywhere,
especially when I stay in the sun.

      It was really good to enjoy the sunshine and the breeze. I felt most relaxed while being in the nature.

      Wild flowers, green grass, blue sky, white clouds... Do you smell the fresh air?

      Walking on the trail, I enjoyed the quietness and stillness. It felt like the earth stopped spinning. I lived at this very moment.
 
      Countless exhibitions are held at this art school. Long ago, the oxes came to this campus because they were part of the exhibition; since then, they've stayed, and become the icons of the school.


      Many art decorations can be seen at the campus.

      Wanna see some tiny fish and tadpoles? The pond outside the cafeteria is the right place to go.


      This is a great place for kids to walk, to run, and to fly a kite. I love spending time with my kid here, and believe you will love it, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taipei Astronomical Museum(台北天文館)

      I have  been to Taipei Astronomical Museum many times, but I have never been to Cosmic Adventure, one of the exhibits in this museum. ...